Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOA Season 6: Day 27

First and foremost, I am thankful that a family member recently had a job interview that went really well. In fact I know deep down that they did their best and will be given the job within the next few days. I am also proud that my family is living through Faith, as this person had to quit their job in order to receive a better one. The Law of Attraction states that Nature does not like a vacuum; and when one appears it has to be filled by either more of the same or something better. This new bold position is uncharacteristic; but now is becoming more and more common within my family as our confidence continues to grow.

As for me, today is the second day in a new 90 day paradigm shift. I've been working on shifting my focus and perspectives into a new realm of living. Training the sub and unconscious to accept new ideas is like changing the program of a computer. In order to maximize the results, a completely new system or program needs to installed or updated. This upgrade can range from personal, professional, or spiritual development in areas ranging from abundance to patience. The sky literally is the limit when working to shape new paradigms.

In the next few my plan for a Pangaea Day will unfold. I am looking to recruit artists and activists for an International day of Freedom. The thought of creating a massive consciousness project leaves me feeling refreshed reinvogorated.

No comments: