Thursday, May 6, 2010

Season 6: Day 7

The goal for today is to further develop a plan in which to obtain continued abundance and sustainability. I am in the process of completing my last job at a long term clients facilities. For the past five years I have been blessed with a wonderful client that has used my companies services. Throughout that time, this account has been a win win situation. Having logged literally thousands of hours; it will be different to simply walk away for the last time next month.

While it may seem melancholy, my feelings and attitudes about this subject are the complete opposite. I know that the Universe dislikes a vacuum, and that nature always fills an empty space with something else. It is this something else that has me intrigued and keeps me looking towards the future. The remainder of season six will consist of recognizing and filling the upcoming void with a client or situation that is even better and more long term.

For now I am simply making the most out each and every day. I am committed to issuing a press release and making media contacts for a new website that I recently launched. The time is right and people are ready to hear what I have to say. There is no time like the present.

No comments: