Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Season 6: Day 12

New ventures are pressing and I'm left explaining the difference between a good deal and a raw deal. It's amazing to see people jump like trained seals whenever they feel a business proposition suits them. Life being what it is requires a analytical mind that is not easily swayed by anther's will. Today I must set the record straight and inform a potential business partner that will see the light before the end of the day.

Life has blessed me with many talents, of which many avenues are opening up for exploration. While some may be uncharted and unforeseen, I am still joyful and thankful for them and the possibilities they entail. As the week progresses, change mixed with an enthusiastic outlook on the future are at the heart of my inner thoughts and dialog.

I've learned that life is what we make of it. I'm committed to taking action towards my goals; while knowing deep down that the Universe will deliver to me the sum amount of $150,000 or something better during 2010. The wheels are in motion and I'm ready to strike.

No comments: