Friday, May 21, 2010

Season 6: Day 22

The week has come to a close and I'm kicking it up a notch. Today I am committed to clearing up my yard and making it look attractive. This new look is what I have envisioned since Jan 1st of this year. Ultimately, my goal is to have a self sufficient backyard that produces crops and handle the occasional dinner/party guest when needed. I am excited at this possibility and will do what is necessary to see it through.

Business is looking very well as of late. My short term goal is to acquire a silk screening press and begin work on new design projects. I have been visualizing the steps needed to successfully acquire this machinery. I know that upon receiving the press, I will have a place in which to operate it; and the Universe has already granted me a designer who is willing to make it all come about.

I've often said the end of one thing is the start of something else. People and events are put into our lives for specific reasons, and while we may or may not like the circumstances in which they stepped in, the end result is better when viewed from a larger perspective. When people leave, something has to fill it's spot; I know that 2010 is the year for abundance in my professional and personal life. Today I reaffirm my commitment towards living an extraordinary life.

No comments: