Thursday, April 29, 2010

Season 6: Day 1

It all starts anew. Last season was without a doubt one of the most productive periods in my life. So much has occurred since the beginning of January. I am pleased with the results and consequences the past 100 plus days have brought. Both professionally and personally, the Universe is and always has been responding to my feelings and declarations with immaculate precision.

In the next 100 days, there will be many milestones and triumphs to nudge me in the right direction. There will undoubtably be setbacks; but those are simply periods of profound growth wrapped in the enigma that contains the future. I will make vow to myself and to the world that by taking action toward my goals, they will manifest with even more to spare. The abundance of the Universe is limitless, like a constant flowing river that flows with no beginning and now ending. With the help of God and my growing Faith I can foresee a point where a new home and continued prosperity await. I am ready for season 6, bring it!

No comments: