Thursday, April 15, 2010

LOA Seaon 5:Day 97

I must give thanks to the Universe for the new client that I attracted this week. As it turns out, my services have been prepaid and there is talk of expanding my work into next month. With this uplifting news, I must acknowledge that my financial goals are on track to manifest.

As season five winds down I am pleased with the results that have been obtained thus far. One hundred days ago I was in a vulnerable position. The new had begun and I was ready to meet it head on. So with little fanfare it started; now as mid-April enters I can honestly state that my goals and dreams will come true this year. I am looking to accomplish my hearts desire and will do whatever is necessary to facilitate that.

My goal for the remainder of the week is to focus on the upcoming workshop, build my NGO, and attract more clients. Time is precious and I am committed to making the most of it.

No comments: