Monday, April 5, 2010

LOA Season 5: Day 87

Less than two weeks remain on season five. What a remarkable time it has been; so many new memories, friends, abundances, and more to discover and experience. The life I knew eighty eight days ago is ancient history. Like water under the bridge or the slick tactile feel of raindrops sliding off a surface; the moments of inner growth spring forth into the Ether of time and space. The feelings of peace, confidence, and security have become solidified into my positive self image.

Today is the day for straight ahead planning, action, and continued self confidence visualization sessions. Today is also the second week of my p90x training. The body feels good, and I actually look forward to the new training regiment. I will take actions toward my goal today. It is mine to seize.

No comments: