Saturday, April 25, 2009

Season 3 - Day 81

This past Thursday I received a phone call that could literally change my life.  It appears the tv show proposal I wrote has legs and people are interested in it.  An amazing turn of events at an opportune time created by the Universe or simply dumb luck?  This sticking point has been dissected and evaluated by philosophers and theologians for millenniums with mixed results.  

What I've come to discover is that people create their own reality.  The Universe is willing to grant extraordinary things to those who ask, and are committed to pursuing it to the very end.  In addition, when thoughts are mixed with emotions the results are nothing short of amazing.  From what I believe and the faith I have in myself, I know that a huge milestone has been reached and an opportunity to dream big my thinking big is showing fruit.  

As the weekend unfolds, I find myself at a crossroads.  A new way of seeing the world and becoming more present by living in the moment.  More than psycho babble and tree hugger feel good vibes, the foundation that I've waited for has set.  I am now ready to take the steps necessary to film, edit, and produce a hit tv show, a ground breaking dvd, and feature film.  More importantly, I've come to terms with the trials and tribulations of the past few years.  If I had to do it all over again, I honestly would not change a thing.  The character building lessons and life experiences have been worth more than any material possession.  From these lessons will spring forth a extraordinary life!  I feel great knowing that this is possible for me and those that I choose to share it with.  

No comments: