Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Season 3 - Day 69

Tomorrow is the National Tax Day Tea Party, an event I will be filming. If all goes well, my footage will be a huge hit; with many people eagerly waiting to donate to our Cause. I am now taking the preparations necessary to ensure a great shoot.

This morning I read my desire statement for the Month of April. I am specifically requesting a dollar amount. As things would be, a potential customer emailed me for some products and services. Furthermore, I believe this to be the initial manifestation of my desire.

Finally, I will be uploading new Amazon Mp3 files for consumer download within the next 48 hours. This will mark a new chapter is my business endeavors. After much work it is truly an answer to prayers to have this service up and running. I know deep down that I can become an Amazon Digital Media sensation.

No comments: