Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Season 3 - Day 63

The work week is stuck at the middle as I write this from beautiful So. California.  The weather is sunny, warm, and very ambient.  I enjoy this time of year, as the sun's rays shine down and revitalize a once dormant earth from months of Winter past.  Every week has it's highlights and today is no exception.  

I received a check for work I completed this weekend.  The issuance of a check was the fulfillment of request I give to the Universe, that being the desire to attract $400-$600 this week.  In addition, it appears as if more work is on the horizon for subsequent weeks.  My goal is to attract $4000 this month, and so far I am on my way to achieving this.  As the week unfolds, more updates will be provided.  

My main goal is to start a work out regiment.  I know that I can lose 10 pounds within the next 30 days, and stay healthier if I choose too.  After typing this, I will take my dog out for a long run and get the cardio that I need for today.  

No comments: