Saturday, April 4, 2009

Season 3 - Day 59

The weekend is here and I am relaxing in nice weather and sunshine. The past week was full of highs and lows, but in the end I am proud of what got accomplished. Yesterday I submitted my show treatment for consideration. I put alot into the planning process and the results are worthy of starting a show ASAP. I have faith that the Universe will transmute this desire into its' physical equivalent.

As April rolls along, I have noticed that my websites are gaining more and more popular. It appears that with each passing day, more visitors view or link my sites to their blogs of postings. This is phenomenal and more than I could have ever anticipated. It feels great to know that my created content is being viewed by so many people from around the world. The Internet has certainly changed global communication, by bringing mankind closer than at any point in time.

Tomorrow I plan on starting the book writing process that I've been touting for the past few weeks. The author has decided to partner up to launch a series of children's books for pre-school aged youngsters. Soon the road to book publishing will be put in my path, and a new skill set to master will await. I look forward to the day when I hold in my hand a copy of a final book draft. More and more I can picture this scenario in my mind and it feels liberating to know that I can achieve what is first created in thought.

No comments: