Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Season 3 - Day 56

It's mid-week and I've been going full steam ahead since Monday. This week is almost over and I've made significant traction on the many projects that are on my plate. I finished the first draft of my new tv show, and will be revising it accordingly. I know the Universe is already re-aligning my circumstances to bring forth this opportunity in a positive, productive, and most optimal way. It feels good whenever I envision myself succeeding for the remainder of the year.

Today also marks the first day of the second fiscal quarter. The next three months can and will bring prosperity, financial Independence, and increased media attention. My NGO is in the process of taking off and raising more money than I could ever dream of, because I truly want to do whatever is necessary to help people. While the world may be in a global economic downturn, there is still so much wealth to be accumulated for those who dare to think and act for themselves.

My goal for today is to list and develop products that will attract the ideal customer to purchase my items. In the past whenever I have requested this, the Universe has responded and fulfilled my desire without hesitation. After witnessing these occurrences throughout 2008, I have grown more confident in my faith and abilities in the Law of Attraction. I have decided to earn money for my NGO and other business ventures today, tomorrow and Friday.

No comments: