Thursday, April 2, 2009

Season 3 - Day 57

Today has been an amazing day! The weather is beautiful and downright perfect here in CA. Earlier this morning I got a chance to work on my backyard, preparing it for spring and a new look. I'm committed to transforming the landscape into a productive and eye catching place with lush vegetation. In addition I want my new yard to be a place where I can have people over and chill out by the koi pond or fire pit. It will be work, but I know it will be fun once it's completed.

The week is almost complete, but I still have odds and ends that need to be finished. I am in the process of submitting a final draft for a new television show, and I am excited at the prospects of getting down to filming ASAP. In order to succeed in life, one has to love their occupation. If the passion or love for one's job is lacking, so too will mental and spiritual fulfillment. For me, it has been a winding road for the past five years, however I firmly believe that I am on the right track to achieve my short and long term goals.

Tonight I will finish the process of creating content for Amazon.com, as well as the process for writing a book. I've learned that a business that inspires, motivates, and touches as many people as possible has the key components for unlimited potential. More and more I can see myself seizing and tapping into this unlimited potential that the Universe provides for everyone. My new business ventures are going to yield more opportunites than ever before, and I am living this dream one day at a time.

No comments: