Thursday, April 16, 2009

Season 3 - Day 71

It's Thursday and the week is flying by. Yesterday I took my video camera and filmed the National Tax Day Tea Party festivities. I brought along a friend of mine and we captured some really great footage. The people were friendly, and were more than willing to share their point of view.

Today my goal of attracting prosperity, money, and success has taken another step forward. I am in the process of uploading my footage to Youtube, and I am also in the process of selling it. I believe that I can and will achieve my financial and personal goals for April.

This weekend holds new opportunity; another meetup, a chance to upload Amazon Mp3's, and so much more. I am thankful for all the Universe has bestowed upon me, and for the mental clarity that I now possess. I will make the most out of today, tomorrow, and the rest of my life.

No comments: