Sunday, April 19, 2009

Season 3 - Day 74

The weekend is winding down, I've had my fun and learned some interesting things. First and foremost honesty has resurfaced again. My family has reason to believe that an extended family member is having an affair. The self admitted adulterer came clean in 2004, however we now suspect the problem is ongoing and perhaps never stopped.

This unfortunate news comes as a complete shock, as this situation may never be resolved. On a not so light note, my immediate family has made a bet regarding the outcome of this illicit affair. Hopefully none of us will be right, yet sadly I believe human nature is stronger than we realize.

I've decided to make more money today, and will do whatever is necessary to attract it. I will achieve my financial goals!

No comments: