Saturday, May 2, 2009

Season 3 - Day 88

Another week has come and gone.  The year is humming along nicely as I find myself in a new and interesting position.  Yesterday I hosted my first live internet radio show on blogtalkradio.com.  As of now, I am the host of Radio Pangaea and loving every minute of it.  My goal is to attract a large enough following so authors, celebs, analysts and others will join in and participate with me.  

Last month was a good month for me and my business.  I managed to make money by using my talents and time wisely.  In addition I took major steps in solidifying my online presence by attracting over a thousand hits to my Youtube page, in addition to my social networking sites.  I know that May will be a productive month for my NGO and I look forward to raising awareness and funding for our cause.  

Finally, I am thankful for the opportunity to work on my house this weekend.  The upgrades and installations have brought my home into the 21st century, by giving it a modern feel with clean lines and style.  It has been almost two full years since I broke ground on my renovation project, a project that started by remodeling a guest bathroom.  I've put alot of elbow grease into making this place look good and I love knowing that it will be even better when completed.  Better yet, I did not have to refinance my house or go into massive debt to obtain this remodel.  Sure there have been times when I could have finished earlier but that's life and it is what it is.  At the end of the day I've learned so much about what I am capable doing when pushed into action.

No comments: