Monday, August 30, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 27

The day started off with excitement as the new business report stated opportunities are everywhere. As it turns out, it appears that my annual income of $300,000 and something better is now shaping up. There are many new clients that are looking to add my product line, and expand into new territories.

In addition, I have started the process of purchasing a new car, house, and planned vacation. Life has begun to take hold and my new paradigm is growing stronger everyday. Also, it is great knowing that many of my dreams and goals for this year are and will continue to manifest as I expand my financial comfort zone.

Furthermore, many people now look to me for guidance, support, and wisdom. Hundreds of thousands of individuals from around the globe depend on me for security and friendship. I owe it to them to be as authentic and open as possible. It feels so reassuring to know that people need me and I need people. Life is a journey that needs to be balanced with other perspectives and views. The Universe has continued to bless me with everything that I need to be successful.

No comments: