Saturday, September 4, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 32

September is underway and I find myself looking forward to another prosperous month. Last month I managed to take action and expand my businesses, but now I'm ready to take another step. Like the flow of a waterfall; it is my intention to experience the endless stream of happiness and success.

The majority of my time has been spent wisely, utilizing the skills and passions that I possess to create a better future for those who matter most. In less than 50 days, the fruits of years worth of work will culminate into great things. The Universe has blessed me and God has been looking after me this past year.

When I think about 2010, I am impressed by how far I've come in such a short time. when this year began there were many ideas and plans. Many projects were pulling me in multiple directions, but I decided to follow a plan and do my best to accomplish the most important tasks. This paradigm shift has changed alot and my perspectives have been changed for the best. Above all else, none of this would have been possible without taking real actions to experience an extraordinary life. This is the time and the season for success.

No comments: