Monday, September 27, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 55

The goal of this week is to solidify the current change and progress in life. The paradigm shift from May has entered its 120th day, and the results speak for themselves. In other words the progess that I've made so far is remarkable. I've taken action and formulated a plan that will secure my financial freedom.

Today I found myself looking at new property on which to invest and develop. I've decided to purchase some land, work it, and eventually resell it once the market returns. In the history of this country one thing is for certain; property always goes up, no matter where it may be. Taking this premise to heart, its time to make a move that will place me in a great financial position.

The past couple of days have been of development, and renewed interest in that which I own. I rented a bobcat and brought the lumber to my backyard. This morning I climbed on the roof and cleared out my gutter system by performing overall maintenance. This type of character building work has made me feel proud of that which I own. It feels so good to be blessed with tangible posessions.

It is my intention to expand business operations, and to enjoy what the Universe delivers. God it good to me.

No comments: