Monday, October 4, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 62

What a great weekend! The past few days have been exciting and quite profitable at the same time. I was fortunate enough to spend time with friends, and enjoy a live sporting event while being buzzed. It's weekends like this that truly bring joy and happiness to me.

As this week starts I am reminded of the wonderful opportunity that has been given to me. At the start of this year I formulated a plan, a long term plan that would require other people to pull their weight. Needless to say this was an ambitious plan and if executed properly would be a great business model for the future.

A rainy spring, hot summer, and now uncertain weather has stood in the way for so long. Nature's course would have to run before it would produce. Time is always the wildcard when business and other people are involved, yet this year is the year for everything to tie together. There are no separate pieces, everything is intertwined and with purpose for me. The key is to focus upon that which brings me to another day and another paradigm.

In other words it has been an exciting seven months. The year is winding down as I'm starting up. The time is certainly now and it is a great time to be alive. Life will never be the same again. Praise to God for blessing me.

No comments: