Thursday, October 21, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 79 - Telling it like it is

For some reason or another it has occurred to me that perhaps I've bit my tongue to often and never frankly told people how I feel. Mind you there is a difference between being conceited and giving it straight up. While many people will be put off by this approach, it is far better to be honest, than to be liked. After the initial shock has dissipated, many will even come to view the honest party in higher regard.

I first must give thanks to Almighty God for allowing me the opportunity to make additional sales this week. The past 48 hours has netted two more clients with many more by Friday. It feels extremely rewarding to know that people from diverse backgrounds come together and celebrate the services that I provide. I live for moments like this, when the Universe delivers that which we most desire. Miracles happen in the precious moments between stating and receiving.

As the week winds down it is my intention to find it worthwhile and joyful to sell more of my products and services to people who truly value and appreciate it. It is also my intention to earn over $750 and something better by Saturday. I give thanks to God for delivering to my family the gift of Love and unprecedented prosperity.

No comments: