Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 77

Lucky 777 is the energy that's being attracted to me. I learned again that another new client has decided to use my products with more on the way. In addition it has also come to my attention that a new business venture may be within my grasp. A new way to due business and earn a larger net income.

As October rolls along it is also becoming very clear that the Universe is delivering to me the financial prosperity and security that I've been requesting throughout the year. An optimistic view in January has turned into positive cash flow and a new financial paradigm in three hundred days.

My life is now in transition. I feel the inner core of my being growing and developing beyond what was possible just a year ago. I've lived and learned so much in 2010, and yet it is only the beginning. As the week progresses it will be my prime directive to establish new clientele while attracting over $2500 and something better. The game has been set and it's now my turn to bask in the warmth of success and recognition.

No comments: