Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 71

This week is off to a running start. The years work is only yet begun. The doubting Thomas's of the world like to say in emphatic terms that things are over before it can grow. There are no blooms on roses or opportunities for making dreams come true. How jaded the other half live. Full of self doubt, angst, and a mental outlook that condones mediocrity.

For me I choose to view the world through a different set of lenses. I prefer to see colors of the world and the diversity upon which life flurishes. As the days turn by it feels good to know that life is moving with me. I'm taking action towards my goals, and the Universe is granting me that which I want.

Today is the time when money flows to me with ease. It is my goal to make more sales than ever this week, month, and year. I love helping those who need it most and will continue to do so with ease.

It is my intention to find it enjoyable and fulfilling to assist 1,000 clients/customers in the month of October.

No comments: