Thursday, October 14, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 72

The buzz is out and I'm the talk of the town. My business has landed three new accounts and possibly much more. Yesterday felt like a rhythm that drew me closer; movement and purpose filled the day with happiness. I've learned that life should be lived by one's own terms, never letting in and letting go.

It's been a very interesting year and I've managed to achieve varying degrees of success. For starters I now take it upon myself to set goals or milestones. The time and moment is now for unlimited prosperity, but it takes great intangibles like Integrity, Diligence, Humility, and Love. Characteristics not revered in a fast food and on demand world. However, to the victor go the spoils and it is my turn to reap the rewards given by God.

The past two days have given me a chance to pause on what's truly important. Images of the Chilean miners being hoisted to safety has allowed the world to see 33 miracles. It has been exhilarating and very emtional to witness the outpouring of Love, Hope, and Joy. There is beauty in the world and comes in all shapes and forms. Nothing is without purpose or disconnected to the Almight Creator. This week has lifted my spirits and made me feel secure in who I am and what I stand for.

Today is another chance to experience the beauty of life. It is my intention to find it fun and enjoyable to connect with potential customers who depend on my products and services. I deserve success.

No comments: