Monday, September 20, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 48

The halfway point has almost been reached in this season. The timing of which is symbolic in regards to my current situation. For the past week or so I have been heavily engaged in obtaining a new paradigm in life. It started with a deep desire to take action toward my dreams and goals; months later the fruits of directed labor are about to pay off.

I've decided to form a new plan and expand my current situation, and move towards a future based paradigm. This means that I will have the ability to purchase a new life, complete with home, car, and a place to entertain. Monumental change does not come over night. It is obtained through action, diligence, and a strong desire to want and demand more from life. These changes are completely self indulged, and if executed properly self actualized. The freedom that comes from this is life altering; with the option to enlarge as long as desired.

It's Monday and the week is still fresh and ready to be lived. My goal is move quickly, work smartly, and achieve the success that I have been envisioning since January. The time is now and I'm ready to strike!

No comments: