Friday, September 24, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 52

This week marked the birthdays of three special people in my life. All year I dream of this point, late September and the magic that early Autumn has to offer. How I wish this season would last forever.

Business is doing well and I'm pleased to announce that new products will be hitting the market within the next 2-4 weeks. Many people have speculated on the amount of money in which I can attract, yet I remain steadfast upon to possibility of created sustainable long term financial independence.

Yesterday my car was hit twice by someone backing out of my garage. I'm not proud of how I handled the situation; I lost my cool and got angry. The sight of my car with dents in the passenger door infuriated me, as the person who hit me refused to apologize after the second swipe.

The jury is still out on how this incident will affect the current relationship with this individual. I am committed to keeping all ties strong and will do what is necessary to expand all possibilities in my life.

No comments: