Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 22

There are times when measurable success can be directly compared to previous results. Today is the one such moment, a time in space when the ebb and flow of life provides tangible results. As of this posting I will have exactly the same amount of blog entries as the entire year of 2009. While this may not seem like much, to me it proves a quantum leap in personal and professional development within the past twelve months.

When I started the, I made a promise to myself that no matter what, life would be vastly different than in years past. I've committed myself to taking action toward my goals, which have been expanding to encompass many aspects of my life. The plan that I created this year has almost come to fruition. The unchartered road that I embarked on in January is now paved and shows no sign of ending anytime soon.

In fact the journey towards a new paradigm shift which began in late May has given me a stronger sense of self confidence and worth. This of course has proved to become quite the adventure and the ride is far from over. Today it is my intention to expand my business in many new ways. It is exciting to see a dream two years in the making come true. The secret is that success is in my hands; I hold, cherish, and appreciate it with every atom of my being. I sense of peacefulness comes from knowing that people are truly impressed and inspired by what I have to offer and that my life does mean something!

As I am not a fortune teller, the future is still unclear. However, I know deep down that the ability to shape and mold it comes from within. I am so blessed to have family and friends who have loved and supported me throughout, and it feels awesome to know that I can change their lives for the better. Here's to another great day.

No comments: