Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 21

Where has August gone? Seems like yesterday it was the 1st, and now the month will be long gone in seven days. The passage of time is on my side, for somethings in life require time to reach full potential. My new business plan is taking root, and in the next 6 weeks my hard work for the year will pay dividends. The Universe is moving to give me that which I want and so much more.

Above all else the time is now for me to expand personal and professional development. In addition it has come to my attention that more resources and personnel have enlisted to voice their support for my causes. The NGO that I run has now attracted over 120,000 views in the past year with more everyday. In addition, it is my intention to find it fun and profitable to create a product that people love and rave about.

Finally, the feedback for my expanding product line has received great reviews from a cross section of diverse people. The word on the street is that my product is better than ninety percent of competition. In other words I've strucken a choard with people and it is my intention to bring peace and security to those who need it most. God has blessed me.

No comments: