Thursday, August 5, 2010

Season 7: Day 1

A new dawn has arrived and a new paradigm is taking root. The calender reads August; two-thirds of the year has come and gone, and my prospects for a better life have never been more tangible and realistic. Everything is coming up new, from business ventures, career paths, and continued success.

As the August sun beats down upon my corner of the earth, a feeling of rejuvenation and excitement overwhelm me; keeping me honest and alert. Of the many positive interactions I've had this year, none can compare to the here and now. Yes living in the present has opened my mind, ears, and eyes. The abundance of the Universe has been poured out and is raining upon me and my endeavours. I suppose it of little concern as to how things will turn out, just that I know deep down; deep in the essence of my being that my new house is waiting for me. When the time is right, I will receive the key and open the door to my spacious home. This will come to pass before the clock strikes 2011.

For the next 1o0 days, it is my intention to live an extraordinary life. I have been blessed with many talents and skill sets uniquely suited to my personality. People are taking notice of who I am, the words I say, and the causes that I stump for. By the Grace of God this will continue and bring me a sense of purpose and accomplishment.

No comments: