Thursday, August 5, 2010

Season 6 Recap

The sixth season of my 100 day challange has now come to an end. In the past three and a half months alot of personal change and development has taken root. For starters, the investments in my business have started to pay off with maximum profits. Another plan put into action and followed up with persistance and dedication to something bigger than me.

As August unfolds I am blessed and thankful for the expanding opportunties that have been presented to me. The biggest problem with life is finding the focus and drive to pursue avanues that will yeild financial and professional success. I've learned to trust my instincts and allow the Universe to deliver that which is most desired. For now that includes obtaining a new house, paying bills on time, and tucking a substancial amount away for savings.

Of the many joys and triumphs that have occured since late April, the ones that most impress me are:

  • Starting a new business
  • Securing a lucrative futures contract
  • Trading commodities with those who need it
  • Going on vacation with my dogs
  • Constructing a new site
  • Meeting new people, making new friends
  • Radio Show attracting listeners like never before
  • Youtube Page now at well over 115,000 views
  • Progress towards living in a new house by December

While the summer may be plugging away, I've stayed true to myself by taking action towards a brighter future. I love my friends and family and will do what is necessary to provide for them and myself like never before. I accept success by living in the moment.

No comments: