Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LOA Season 7:Day 7

The week is moving along as the month keeps churning. Luckily, this summer has been a mild and highly productive time for me. I suppose it started two months ago now, when I got off the couch and took action towards attaining financial abundance.

In the process of stepping out on my own, I've met some very nice and helpful people along the way. I am extremely thankful and grateful for the opportunity to make money, to develop a product that helps people, and for the friends/ loved ones that care about me. It is reassuring to know that life has been on a continual upswing since early 2009. The Universe has blessed me with all the knowledge and tools needed for success.

In another matter of importance, it has come to my attention that a new client will require my services next month as business enters its full swing in 2010. It is my intention to safely earn $300,000 and something better as an annual income. I've worked and maneuvered myself into this opportunity and with the help of a talented staff, it will be a productive and profitable project for me.

No comments: