Thursday, August 19, 2010

LOA Season 7: Day 16

I've made a decision to live a healthier life. The old saying is Healthy Body, Healthy Mind and I truly want both. Yesterday I worked out for the first time in a month. My body is a little sore, but more importantly it felt good to clear the system out. In the coming days, weeks, months, I am committed to taking action by eating better foods.

For the remaining part of this week, I have vowed to allow myself to earn over $350 and something better by Saturday. While some may scoff at such requests, I know my word has power and as such, I firmly believe that the Universe is already lining up to fulfill the larger picture for me. I've come this far and I intend to go even further.

Business is sporadic as of late, but I know that in the next few weeks it will all change forever. My deal is about to be closed and with it, a huge bonus awaits for me. In January I stated that I was my goal to earn over $150,000 and something better. In May I revised that figure to over $300,000 and something better as an annual income starting in 2010. It looks as though I will surpass both figures and it feels great to know that financial abundance is know in my hands. The Lord has allowed me to control my own destiny, I thank God for all that I have. It is my intention to be a honest and good person, who does something meaningful in life.

No comments: