Friday, July 31, 2009

Season 4: Day 28 - Farewell July

This week I surpassed the one quarter mark with a smile on my face. The nuance of the future is before my very eyes. The new feelings, ideas, and desires have driven me to the point of lifes intersections. My birthday will be here and a new milestone will be set. What does it all me?

There comes a point in life where one will do whatever it takes to achieve a goal. Sometimes these situations are capped with, "don't put off today what you can do tomorrow," and until this past year I'd laugh at these quibbling sayings; leaving it up to chance or as such. Yet 2009 for some reason has been entirely different.

I once heard that 2009 will be the year of the individual self. That everyone would be out for their own interests. Not paying any attention to this idea, something deep within connected with it. For reasons that I may never understand, I started taking positions early in Jan. to secure a favorable financial situation in Nov. - Dec. Instinctively I formulated a plan that included expanding my business, building brand recognition, and moving forward with expansive operations.

When I see the goals that are within reach I smile and thank God/Universe for the ability to do amazing things and experience great events. Perhaps an inner awakening of sort has begun in my life, perhaps this change was always here and became apparent just recently. Whatever may be will be, but I do enjoy the concept of seizing the day and making the most of it.

August is knocking at the door and with it comes opportunity, monetary rewards, enjoying work, and change. These desired experiences are welcomed will open arms, as I stand confident on the foundation I've built in 2009.

No comments: