Friday, July 24, 2009

Season 4: Day 21 Getting it Done

So this week started off rocky, as I had to deal with the aftermath of a car accident. Even though I was hit while idling at a red light, the annoyance of insurance company proceedure sat in my stomach like a bad burrito. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to get hit? Questions with litle answers from the Ether.

I had to visualize myself surrounded in white light, and living in a place of calm and serenity. Sure enough the insurance company is offering to pay for the damages and everything will work out in a satisfactory way for all parties. Say what you will about fate or timing, but once I changed my thinking, by visualizing me in control of the situation, everything turned around.

My work week ends on a positive note. Another job has closed out for me, and thankfully the monitary compensation for a job well done awaits with open arms. I truly am blessed.

No comments: