Friday, July 3, 2009

Season 4 Day 1 - Getting Real

The world is phasing into a new season and change is on the horizon. Cliches or words of wisdom? Whatever it may be, I am excited about the start of season 3 of the 100 day challenge. It has been a little over a year since I started the conscious process of utilizing the Law of Attraction. During that period, many things have come to pass for me.

I've come to believe that the mind and the Universe are more powerful than I could have ever imagined. More importantly the feeling of success and confidence has started to take root in my life. Never in my life have I felt so certain about owning a new home, driving a new car, and traveling to wherever I choose.

I've heard that life is best when lived to the fullest, and by continuing to live in the moment, I am in the process of achieving the follow for season 3:

  • I am in the process of owning a new home
  • My new car will be ideal for me
  • I will earn $40,000 in the next six months

No comments: