Sunday, July 5, 2009

Season 4 Day 3 - The Times They Are a Changin'

It's hot here in the Southwest today. It was hot yesterday, and probably tomorrow. While I may not be a fan of warm weather, I am happy because it's getting closer to fall and winter.

Today I am in the process of editing my forthcoming book, as well as adding new mp3 downloads to Amazon Music. If that's not enough, I am looking to film an upcoming project for tv or internet distribution; while my girlfriend finishes her own book.

In January, I made a promise to myself and my girlfriend that we would own a new house by the end of this year. I am pleased to announce that we are still on track with this goal, and I know the Universe will give me the optimum house in which to own. More and more I feel confident in my business decisions and I know that my dreams and goals for 2009 are in the process of coming true.

It's easy to look back and evaluate how far you've come in an "x" amount of time, but reflecting does not keep the mind focused on the now. There are times when a stroll down memory lane is nice to track one's progress, but most often than not other feelings come back as well. So instead of getting misty over the good and bad times, I've learned that focusing on the present and future keeps the mind stimulated and on track for bigger and better things. It's never too late to invent the future.

No comments: