Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Season 4: Day 25 - Quarter Mark

Day twenty five is almost complete and a milestone of epic proportions awaits. This year has been about my personal growth, achievements, and goals. While at times the task seems large, the looming success inspires me to move mountains and ride my dreams like a lightning bolt. From my perspective the past month has been full of passion, energy, hard work, and fatigue. July has taught me that my patients with the year is about to pay dividends beyond my wildest imagination.

In January of this year I stated that my new house awaited me in December. It looks as though that reality will come true for me. A toss up between the East Coast and West Coast has begun to tug at me. In one respect I suppose familiarity is humble pie for the soul, yet I love a challenge and know my life would be better off with a large goal within sight. For six long months I have worked, gone without, and committed my whole being into funding my NGO and running a business that makes more money than last year.

There were times when I thought perhaps this financial goal was out of reach, but my faith in the Universe and patients has proven to be of impeccable timing. When I close my eyes and visualize, I see a nice big house with tall trees outside. I see my new car outside in the driveway, and the crisp fall leaves piled up on the corner lawn. My dogs are running in the front and backyard with their playful spirit on display. I love the feeling of my new surroundings and the quaint memories that fill it. I am in the process of living this moment and enjoying the feelings associated with it. Life is full of intrigue when the comfort zone has been breached.

I am blessed to have this opportunity in my life. I am willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve my yearly goals; for they are now within my grasp.

No comments: