Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Season Two - Day 1

Today is the first day in my new 100 day challenge. The purpose of this challenge is to document/track my daily life while incorporating the Law of Attraction. I have had huge successes in the past four months, and I believe the next 100 days will manifest even more desired things into my life.

I am currently reading two great LOA books which explain in step by step detail, time tested techniques for attracting more of what you want and less of what you don't. The first book is "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Mr. Hill was a close friend of steel baron Andrew Carnegie, and was selected by Carnegie to write a book detailing how one could acquire massive success with little to no education, hard work, and no powerful friends. The writing style of Napoleon Hill is straight forward and easy to comprehend, even though this book was first published in 1937.

The second book that I am currently reading is an audio book of the international best seller "The Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't" by Michael J. Losier. Mr. Losier is a Canadian author who has been teaching the LOA since 1995. I first became acquainted with Michael's work while looking for videos on YouTube last summer. I really enjoy listening to his message and have been diligently transposing his tips and advice. I will be posting more information about these authors and their aforementioned techniques as I continue to read their work.

There are so many things that I would like to manifest for my life in the next 100 days. I am going to list briefly that which I most desire:
  • I am in the process of attracting a new luxury car
  • I am in the process of attracting more satisfied clients/customers
  • I'm excited at the thought of being able to afford more vacations
  • I am in the process of attracting my first home
  • I love seeing myself attracting more money than ever before
  • I am in the process of building stronger relationships with my family
  • It excites me when I think about living in abundance

These are just a few of the goals that I am in the process of achieving. More and more I am excited at the possibility of what may lay ahead.

No comments: