Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The End of a Cycle

Today is the day that I bid farewell to my first Law of Attraction experiment. In the 130 plus days I have achieved so many amazing feats. Since June of 2008 I have manifested the following events into my life:

  • 35 new clients (I had a total of 13 from January to May)
  • I have taught a workshop to 19 students
  • I have 44 confirmed members on my monthly meetup site.
  • I found gold
  • I am grateful for my life!
  • Exceeded my income earnings potential, and more is on the way!
  • I am filming a documentary
  • I started a non profit organization
  • Purchased a week long vacation (First one since 2006)
  • Bought a car in cash for a family member

Truly alot has occured in my life since this past summer. I feel that I have grown as a person, and view the world differently. When I first started this blog, it was a rouse to see if this Law of Attraction business was real or not. I had heard to much about it, yet I couldn't seem to understand it. Little did I realize that everyday I was unconsciously using the LOA, and at the time my business and financial situation was a direct reflection of what I was attracting.

In the Spring of 2007 I watched the movie The Secret and became interested in the LOA. I watched it countless times but I didn't feel it working in my life. I wasn't sure if positive vibrations and affirmations led to a extraordinary life, or if the LOA was New Age snake oil for the 21st century. Eventually I decided to give it one more try and I started this blog as a way of tracking any/all progress. When I first started I wanted to believe that attracting abundance, creating wealth, and living a limitless life was possible, but a part of me was still skeptical.

So as I sit and type this entry, I am reminded of my decision to give something new a try. I am a new person who realizes that the skeptical part of me was holding me back. The self doubt and negativity that I clung to was a self defeating mechanism whereby failure to live my dreams reigned supreme. In the past four months I have made a conscious and unconscious decision to live life a different way. This experiment has proven to be a huge success for me. I have seen the results and have concluded that the proof is truly in the pudding.

Nature has a way of balancing things out. When something gets old or dies out, something new growns in its place and begins anew. The end of this experiment brings about personal development as well as a new journey to embark on. I will continue a new LOA experiment, which I will dub season two. In this upcoming 100 day season I will boldly declare new goals to achieve and the new methods I will use to track my progress.


No comments: