Monday, October 6, 2008

LOA Experient Day 116

As a new week begins I want to express gratitude to all my current and future clients. They have truly made the impossible possible and I am thankful for meeting all of them. Also, I want to express thankfulness for the ability to run my own non-profit organization.

I have written about this subject before, but today I received confrimation about our non-profit status and my first set of checks arrived in the mail. When I started this blog almost four months ago, I was in a different place. I was not secure in my business, had thoughts about helping people, and was not sure how I was going to make ends meet.

Today the situation is very different. I am a changed man who is greatful for everything the Universe has given me. I have attracted more money in the last four months of this year, than in the first six months of this year. I have achieved this while the USA has entered in substancial economic downturn.

My outlook on life and what the mind attracts both consciously and unconsciously is nothing short of amazing. The Universe can bestow whatever the mind can conceive. What are you attracting? Are you closer to your dream job? You can achieve whatever your hearts desire, but you must first decide on what you want.

No comments: