Friday, October 3, 2008

The Power of the Mind


Many might ask if you can really use mind control to create our reality because we live in a society where you are constanly told that you have no control over your mind because you are constantly bombared with commercials and things that you don’t want.


But if you understand the law of attraction, you will realize that you can use your mind to get just what you want. The law of attraction tells you that what you focus on, that means that what you allow your mind or thought to focus on, then that will be what you draw to yourself. If you can use mind control in your daily life, you can actaully control your abundance.


The best way to practice mind control is to try meditation. You can meditate in many differerent manner. Most people will tell you to sit a quite room with comfortable clothing and sit there for 15 mins. But while you are there what will you think about?


I tried meditation and found out that I could not sit for that time and not think. So I wanted to try to meditate but to use another way of doing that. If I could have the things that I wanted to play across a screen like a movie then I would be able to use my mind and my thoughts to actaully focus on my desires.


And I know that the longer I focus on things that I want with my mind then the more law of attraction would give it to me. And the more law of attraction gives it to me, the more I would be to try to get more stuff that I really wanted.


And the beauty of all of this is that it does not take a lot of time. I was just looking for something that would show all the things that I wanted in life and then spend that time just watching them and beginning to feel as if they were already in my life.


I began searching for a software that would do just that. I spent quite some time doing it because all the law of attraction products were mostly books and CDs but I wanted a software where I could create my own desire.


It took some time searching but finally I found a software that allowed me to download my own songs, place my own pictures, and the things that I was desiring, and I could watch it like a movie during my meditation period. It took a little bit of time to set it up but once I was done I had a movie of my own showing all my dreams and desires and playing the music I liked that would get me motivated and inspired to use the law of attraction to get me my desires of abundance.


It works so well that I watch it every day and I can actually see the tranformation that it has had on my mood. If you would like to check it out, click here. The people are really friendly and their customer service is fantastic. Once you start, you will love it so much you will watch it everyday just to see the resuls but also to see just how much it improves your mood and how you begin to view your life.


You truly can have the life you want, but you have to use meditation and the law of attraction along with some mind control to put you in the position so that you can allow these things to flow into your experience. Use this powerful mind control to help you get on your way to have the life you have always dreamed.

No comments: