Monday, January 5, 2009

Season 2 - Day 70


Happy New Year! I am so excited about 2009 and all that it has to offer. I have so many irons in the fire from last year, yet this is the moment in which they will come to fruition. I must start by giving thanks for another year of life, my family, friends, and budding business relationships. Without any of these key elements my life would be less fulfilling and enjoyable.

January has always been on of my favorite months, maybe its the snow capped mountains I see from my backyard, or the way cold weather brings me to life, but this time of the year is always special for me. Whatever it maybe, the opportunity to wipe the slate and start anew appeals to the very essence of mankind. No matter what may have come before, each and every January brings with it hope and reassurance that this year life begins again.


Before going any further, I have decided to list some goals that I am in the process of manifesting by the end of 2009:
  • I am in the process of manifesting $159,000 in revenue for my businesses.
  • I am in the process of owning a new house
  • I am continuing to develop stronger relationships with my friends and family
  • I love seeing myself driving a new Porsche
  • I have decided to allow more desired things into my life
  • The path to staying fit, healthy, and youthful is now clear for me
  • My birthday will be an event to remember
  • I enjoy the feeling the traveling more and more this year
  • I will have a TV or web show by this summer
  • I am attracting more clients than ever before

This is but a sample of what I would like to accomplish in 2009. In order for these goals to manifest I must be willing to develop a plan and put it into action. Furthermore, I am willing to continuously put these items into my vibrational bubble, the personal energy field that surrounds each of us. By giving attention and energy to that which I desire, I trust that The Universe is already working to bring forth that which I want. The obedient Law Of Attraction is willing to give me my hearts desire, but this year it is up to me to follow through and make it my reality.

No comments: