Monday, January 19, 2009

Season 2 - Day 83

This past weekend has been one of the best in recent memory. On Friday I dropped by a friends house with a outdoor bbq smoker and made some mighty tasty carne asada. I did this because I'm a firm believer in making money through the food industry. Throughout my travels, I've always been told that man needs but three things in life. Those being food, shelter, and water. If a quick moving entrepreneur can break into these markets, a proverbial gold mind will lay directly ahead.

On Saturday, I got together with my film crew and put the finishing touches on an upcoming tv or internet show pilot. After nearly three months of production, the post production phase of this project will now commence. Words cannot describe how elated I feel, as I am now closer to fulfilling a lifelong goal. Also, I discovered that my first new client of 2009 was obtained. Again, I am so thankful for the opportunity make a positive difference in someones life. The Universe has blessed me and I give thanks to God for everything. When it rains, it pours, and the past week has manifested this reality for me.

As the weekend comes to a close, I must give a shout out to my consumer reports blogs. Multiple people have emailed me and have indicated that my blog was directly responsible for them avoiding a deep dark internet scam. While I will never know just how much money has been saved, I will venture to say that it has to be in the neighborhood of $10,000 or more. Informing potential scam victims and waging psychological warfare against scam artists makes me happy and I will continue to further this endevour with all my heart.

No comments: