Thursday, January 15, 2009

Season 2 - Day 80

The work week is almost over and I'm riding high. On Tuesday I submitted my bill for the three month work project that closed out. The flow of income is a blessing given the global economic conditions, and I take it as a sign of progess for me and my company. Lately I've been listening to Geral Celente, Founder of the Trends Research Institute, and I have come to agree with his findings. While the economy may be slow, it provides immense opportunity for the savy and quick acting entrepreneur.

As of now, I'm in the process of adding and eliminating projects to invest in. I know that my economic conditions are good and that I will achieve my 2009 sales goal. In addition, my film crew will wrap on the production phase of an upcoming tv show pilot. This project took off last October and after three months, the curtain will come down. I am so excited about what the future of this project and where it could end up.

My immediate goal for the rest of this week and month is to continue to grow spiritually, physically, and mentally. I am in the process of opening doors that have never existed before, and I will walk through them. I know this is possible and I will do whatever it takes to manifest these desires. Viva la Vida! Live the Extraordinary life!

No comments: