Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Season 2 - Day 91

Man alive the first month of 2009 is almost over! The past week has been a whirlwind time for me. I closed out the "big job" for my company and received compensation for it. By the Grace of God/Universe/ whatever you want to call it, I was able to make car repairs, took a friend out to dinner, purchased defense system, renewed online sites, and made rent. I am so thankful for opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other people.

While in my daily travels, I created a website for my non-profit organization and attracted a celebrity following. As of today, I am excited to announce that a prominent anchor of Fox Business is a supporter of my site. Additionally, I am in the early stages of setting up a live event. I will post more developments as they unfold.

Before season two comes to an end, I want to reflect on the accomplishments that have manifested in the past ninety-one days.

  • Filmed a Pilot Show
  • Took a trip to Washington DC
  • Met monthly sales goal
  • Attracted Celebrity Supporter
  • Completed large renovation project
  • Made Car Repairs
  • Covered Rent and other operating expenses
  • Started new business ventures
  • Setting up first non-profit event
  • Passed HSC test and received certificate
  • Helped many friends in need
  • Made more money in 2008 than ever before
  • Celebrated a great New Year's
  • Continuing financial success in 2009
  • Purchased self defense system
  • Increasing internet presence
  • Hosted Christmas party
  • Added personal touches to house
  • Starting food line
  • Creating LOA CD's

With so much transpiring in my life, I am thankful to be alive and ready for expanded success in 2009.


No comments: