Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 47

Start spreading the news, I got confirmation that my non-profit organization has been accepted by the State of California! I had attempting to establish a public benefit corporation for almost two years with no luck. I tried submitting the necessary paperwork and drove to the State Secretaries Office on four separate occasions, only to be denied and told to try again at a latter time.

Each time I received the denied letter, I felt frustration and sadness. Instead of setting myself up for continual failure, I decided to broadcast to the Universe what I really wanted. Starting the week of June 23rd, I began writing, "I am in the process of starting a non-profit organization." I would also read this statement out loud as often as I could. In addition I also began to visualize actually receiving an approved letter and the feelings of happiness and gratitude that would come with it.

For three continuous weeks, whenever I closed my eyes and started to visualize, I would imagine getting an approved stamp on my application. Furthermore I kept focusing on all the people my non-profit organization would help. To my amazement I received an approval letter this past week and now I am on my way to realizing a dream that seemed out of reach.

Unbelievably great things can happen in your life if you allow them to. Stay focused on what you want, be persistent about what you would like to achieve, and remain patient while the Universe gathers the necessary resources. Miracles can happen to you, but you have to believe deep down that you already have whatever you are seeking to obtain. When in doubt remember the three steps to achieving an extraordinary life:
  1. Get a clear and precise idea of what you want (Law of Attraction)
  2. Be patient while the Universe gathers it for you (Law of Gestation)
  3. Take Action (Law of Action)

No comments: