Thursday, July 10, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 27 - Full Steam Ahead

It can be difficult to focus on business matters when there is a dip in sales. However, regardless of the the dip lasts a week or longer, it should not derail your long term goals. The Law of Attraction is always there, just waiting to be implemented. Instead of drawing negative thoughts towards yourself, take action and change the situation at hand.

For the past week I have gone through this period. The awkward feelings made me realize that I am growing. The little voice inside my head that says, "Look out those dreams are really big, what if you fail?" That little voice is like a deck hand at the front of the ship forewarning of possible danger. It's merely a defense mechanism that is warning our brain that we are entering unfamiliar territory. Instead of inviting doubt and failure, simply proclaim to yourself "I am the captain of this ship, this is where we are going, full steam ahead."

My life is changing and I am ready to go with the flow! I am starting to visualize my new house; what it feels like when I get home everyday from my dream business, and how I feel driving my new car. Staying focused on what keeps me passionate also allows for real growth as well.

I am so thankful for my family, friends, and clients. I have grown alot within the past month and I look forward to whatever else this month may have to offer. I accept abundance into my life and vow to always go with the flow!

No comments: