Monday, July 21, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 38

Last night I spent an hour or so visualizing goals that I would like to achieve within the near future. Specifically, I envisioned attracting another client, purchasing a house before the end of this year, owning a new car, and creating financial independence. I opened up my email and was pleasantly surprised when I found another client had been added to my clientele list. I cannot begin to describe how grateful I feel.

In addition I have started to truly believe in thinking about the Now. The past is the past and cannot be changed, but what is happening now can be changed. If things are going well, keep going and focus on that now. If things are not going well then focus on what you want or how you would like things to be now. We learn from the past so the decisions we make can create a better life.

Living in the Now is very powerful. When life gets hectic and negative thoughts creep into conscious awareness, you can reverse course and eliminate them by asking yourself, "So what do I want?" When you become aware of what you do want, you can start living in the Now and enjoy the life you want!

No comments: