Thursday, July 24, 2008

LOA Experiment Day 41


I woke up this morning and discovered another client has been attracted to my company. In fact they requested the same service that I had envisioned selling the night before. As a result I can say that July is turning out to be a great month. At first business was slow, but the level of activity has picked up alot. I attribute the recent upward trend to taking action and focusing specifically on what I want to achieve.

In addition, I have been been creating new neural technology to reinforce positive thoughts and behavior. Furthermore I have been actively pursuing different techniques in an effort to attract more of what I want, instead of focusing on what I do not want. This search has led me to Michael Losier, the author the worldwide best seller, "The Law of Attraction." Michael's work is absolutely fascinating, and he explains it in a clear and concise manner.


I have reached the point whereby when I direct my focus and attention to a particular thing, such as creating more sales for my business, I know it will happen. It is exciting to know that I am benefiting directly from the power of my thoughts. I wake up everyday and feel excited about my future business prospects, yet humble enough to feel greatful for everything.

No comments: