Thursday, August 27, 2009

Season 4: Day 55

The word of the day is TCB, or taking care of business. So far I have secured a location for a workshop in October, and I am in the process of attracting over 15 new students in which to teach.

Also, I am in the process of closing another work related job, and will receive payment within the next two days. As the last week in August winds down, I am proud to say that business has started to pick up for me. The beginning of this year was horribly slow and my business suffered. However, the workload has increased as of late and I've been receiving steady income for the past couple of months.

As the day unfolds, I have decided to focus on editing my books and I will have one printed by the end of Sept. It has been a long journey, but I am ready to finish the task at hand. I am in the process of acquiring unlimited wealth and sustain unprecedented success. This is my time and my opportunity to shine.

No comments: